Privacy Notice for STIBOFONDEN
1. Contact details on Data Controller
Name and address
Axel Kiers Vej 11
CVR no.: 64212028
Tlf. +45 89 39 88 88
This privacy notice describes how the Stibo Foundation handles and processes personal information with regard to:
- Visitors on the Foundation’s websites
- Handling of inquiries received via e‐mail or online forms
- Handling of applications
3. Personal information
The Stibo Foundation protects and respects your personal information and rights to privacy. It is always our goal to handle personal information appropriately and in line with current data protection regulations including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The purpose of this notice is to inform visitors on our websites, partners and applicants about what personal information we collect and for what purposes.
3.1 ‐ Collection and processing of personal information
Personal information is only collected to the extent necessary for the purpose for which it is being collected. The collection of personal information happens directly from you or the company or organization that you represent.
We collect personal information when:
- We receive an online inquiry from a form on the Stibo Foundation website
- You send an e‐mail to the Foundation or someone associated with the Foundation
- You contact the Foundation by phone or otherwise makes an inquiry to the Foundation
- You visit the Foundation’s website www.stibofonden.dk
3.2 ‐ Purposes for processing of personal information
Personal information is processed for the following purposes:
- Evaluation, answering and following up on applications
- Managing and maintaining the Stibo Foundation’s business relations
- Operation and improvement of the Foundation’s website
- Performing security assessments to ensure an appropriate level of IT security to protect your information and vital interests, e.g. to notify any relevant individuals or authorities in case of a data breach
The Stibo Foundation does not make any automated decisions based on personal information provided to us.
3.3 ‐ Legal basis for processing personal information
The legal basis for processing personal information to the above purposes:
- Performance of our contractual obligation, e.g. evaluation and responding to applications and inquiries. Art. 6(b)
- Where you have provided your consent for receiving information from the Foundation. Art. 6(a)
- A legitimate interest where the purpose of processing is to improve our service and communication to the benefit of interested parties and visitors on the Foundation’s website. Art. 6(f)
- Our obligation to protect the vital interests of the Data Subject or another natural person, e.g. notifications in case of IT security incidents. Art. 6(d)
3.4 ‐ Revocations of consent
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
3.5 ‐ Protection of personal information
All personal information is stored in secure systems with user access control mechanisms. These systems are periodically checked, and all employees associated with the Foundation follow internal rules and procedures for handling personal information.
3.6 ‐ Data retention
Personal information is stored as long as it is necessary for the purpose to which it has been collected. In some cases, the Stibo Foundation has a legal obligation to store the information longer.
For successful applications the information is stored for 10 years from the end of last fiscal year including any related transactions. This is done to evaluate the relation of identical or close‐related applications, to ensure compliance with the articles of association of the Stibo Foundation and to comply with the Foundation’s legal obligations. Personal information related to unsuccessful applications will be deleted after 3 years. Other personal information received by the Stibo Foundation or its associates will be deleted when these are as‐
sessed to no longer be relevant.
3.7 ‐ Third parties
The Stibo Foundation never publishes, sells or passes on any personal information to a third party without your consent unless this is necessary and can be reasonably expected. In some cases, however, the Foundation has a legal obligation to do so. As an example, the Stibo Foundation has an obligation to inform the Tax Authorities when accommodating an application as well as making a yearly inventory of awarded funds that is to be submitted to the Danish Foundation Authorities.
The Stibo Foundation uses external partners to provide IT solutions and hosting of the website. Other external partners might be used for audit services and legal advice.
4. Your rights
With the limitations set forth in the GDPR, you can always submit a request to exercise your rights regarding your personal information. Depending on the situation, this includes the right to ask about what personal information the Foundation holds on you, to rectify any wrong personal information or ask to get your personal information deleted. You also have the right to restrict any processing of your personal information or to get a copy of your information.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact the Foundation on the following e‐mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is updated occasionally when relevant.
6. Contact or complaints
If the above information leaves you with any questions, please send an e‐mail to email@example.com or call the Stibo Foundation on phone no.: +45 89 39 88 88
If you wish to make a complaint to the Danish Supervisory Authority, you can find more information on how to do this by visiting www.datatilsynet.dk